My Favorite Ways to Feel Inspired
What do you use to inspire peace, happiness, purpose, and well-being in your life?
Here are just a few of my favorites!
What music do you listen to?
- Be the Change by Donna De Lory, anything be Eva Cassidy or Jason Mraz, and so many more!
What books do you read?
- The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor, Positive Intelligence by Shirzad Chamine, The Shift by Wayne Dyer
What emails do you read?
- From David Romanelli, Abraham-Hicks, Melli O-Brien, Jason Kotecki
What people do you talk to or spend time with?
- I’m grateful to have so many friends and family that lift me up!
What activities do you do?
- Go for a bike ride, go for a walk, pet my cats and dog, garden, watch my chickens, dance, yoga
What moments do you take to just “be?”
- When I’m sitting on my deck or porch, riding my bicycle, meditating, PQ reps, praying, during yoga
There are so many things we can’t control in the world, but we can purposely add more of the things that bring us joy and fill us with gratitude. Make your own list. Which ones are you going to make sure you choose to enjoy this week?