Useful Positivity Articles
- If You’re Not Building Bridges, You’re Building Walls:
Create Connection with Curiosity!
- Ways to Keep People Feeling Connected While Working from Home
- Tips to Help Your Employees Sharpen Their Positive Edge
- A Dozen Ways to Improve Trust in the Workplace
- Creating a Positive Performance Culture
- Who’s to Blame for Poor Employee Performance?
- Why You Want Teams to Disagree
- Rich Material – Life’s Opportunities to Learn and Grow
- Want to Be Happier at Work?
- Three Lessons I Learned from Getting Laid Off
- How Positivity Can Drive Your Career
- Tips for a Great Vacation
My Favorite Positive Psychology Books
- The Happiness Advantage – Shawn Achor
- The How of Happiness – Sonja Lyubomirsky
- The Emotional Tool Kit – Darlene Mininni
- Spontaneous Happiness – Andrew Weil
- Search Inside Yourself – Chade-Meng Tan
- Happiness – Matthieu Ricard
- Train Your Mind Change Your Brain – Sharon Begley
- Flourish – Martin Seligman
- Happier – Tal Ben Shahar
- Positivity – Barbara Fredrickson
- Learned Optimism – Martin Seligman
- The Emotional Life of Your Brain – Richard Davidson
- Positive Intelligence – Shirzad Chamine
See a great list of Positive Psychology related books here.
Helpful Positivity Websites
- www.happybrainscience.com – Offers ideas and resources to empower organizations and individuals to boost happiness at work and increase engagement, productivity, and creativity.
- www.actionforhappiness.org – Action for Happiness offers ideas, resources, and the ability to share a face to face course with others to promote happiness in your community.
- www.hapacus.com – Be happier, live fuller, and work better with materials, certification, and corporate training from Hapacus.
- www.centerforpositive.com – Center for Positive Organizations at University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business
- www.apaexcellence.org – American Psychological Center for Organizational Excellence
- www.good.co – Offers information about creating a positive workplace including apps that create a self-discovery platform to learn more about yourself, your colleagues and your workplace, to understand how you fit.
- www.happify.com – Offers activities and games based on cutting-edge research by psychologists and neuroscientists from leading academic institutions
- www.authentichappiness.com – Positive Psychology Center at the University of Pennsylvania
- www.wholebeinginstitute.com – An educational organization committed to spreading ideas and practices that can help individuals and groups live life to its fullest—spiritually, physically, intellectually, relationally and emotionally.
- www.greatergood.berkeley.edu – Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center
- www.positivepsychologyprogram.com – Your One-Stop Positive Psychology Resource
- www.appreciativeinquiry.case.edu – Appreciative Inquiry Commons for Positive Change Research
- ippanetwork.org – International Positive Psychology Association
- wisebrain.org – Wellspring Institute for Neuroscience and Contemplative Wisdom
- investigatinghealthyminds.org – Center for Investigating Healthy Minds (CIHM) at the Waisman Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- positiveintelligence.com – Learn how to boost your PQ (Positive Intelligence Quotient) and identify your saboteurs
Please let me know about your favorite books or resources and I may add them here.